Here are the
Top 100 Tools for Learning 2013 – the results of the 7th Annual Learning Tools Survey. The list was compiled by
Jane Hart, Founder of the Centre for Learning & Performance Technologie from the votes of over 500 learning professionals worldwide. (Released 30 September 2013).
“A learning tool is a tool for your own personal or professional learning or one you use for teaching or training.”
I am surprised at how many I have actually used considering I feel that I am not so technologically sound. However I have never used twitter which was seen to be number 1.
ReplyDeleteTwitter as an education tool I didn't use it either, but as a social network I have an account but don't use it that much. I was introduced to few of them when attending the microsoft 21st century workshop which introduced several technologies like yammer and twitter, padlet, for using it as an educational tools.
ReplyDeleteI agree Google Drive is useful, especially from the exposure doing PGCTHE.
ReplyDeleteInteresting to see Blackboard Learn that we use here is no.88 on this list.
I too was introduced to new educational tools when I attended with Rula the Microsoft Teacher Education Initiative: Faculty Development Workshop on 29/5/2013. It was an interesting workshop and I was exposed to new educational tools such as Yammer, Padlet, Coursera and others.