Personaly I love the game so do my kids. as my daughter said the other day when we grabbed a toy for one of my freind's daughter: 'momy they are lucky now, look all these toys, I didn't have them back then when I was a baby'...certainly each era has its own educational trend, if the trend is learning through angry birds my grand children will love it too :)
Kudos!!!
ReplyDeleteI love Angry Birds.I have no qualms to expose any child to the Angry Birds learning concept.
As a game, not only it is well taught/designed, it is enticing to the point of addiction.
If learning could be addictive and fun along the way, it is a sure winner!
Personaly I love the game so do my kids.
ReplyDeleteas my daughter said the other day when we grabbed a toy for one of my freind's daughter: 'momy they are lucky now, look all these toys, I didn't have them back then when I was a baby'...certainly each era has its own educational trend, if the trend is learning through angry birds my grand children will love it too :)