Well expressed on the present perspective of educators today. In a way I am grateful that we at work here are pushed to use IT in teaching, BB Learn and Collaborate, Coursesmart textbooks, ibook, Zoom, etc. So it is taking care of my digital literacy :).
It is good to be on the right track of becoming good educators, mastering content, 21st century education with using different technologies to become 21st century teachers and mentors.
In a country that had spent a good amount on IT in education and provided teachers with the appropriate workshops to keep abreast of best usage of IT currently in use I am truly very grateful. I feel if cost can be kept balanced I appreciate the fact that a teacher has to know content, teaching learning pedagogy and the It literacy to be able to take a class. E text books BB learn and various It suites to create products are all things we have learned over three years.
Great article that reflects my own sentiments as a teacher defending against the saying "if you can't do, then teach" as this highlights the three skills that teachers have to master. With the help of this PGCHE I am confident to say that I am now aware of the theories, pedagogies and methods implementation education and in touch with what is everyone in higher education is doing. With the help from the college and this program my IT knowledge is being updated continuously
Well expressed on the present perspective of educators today. In a way I am grateful that we at work here are pushed to use IT in teaching, BB Learn and Collaborate, Coursesmart textbooks, ibook, Zoom, etc. So it is taking care of my digital literacy :).
ReplyDeleteIt is good to be on the right track of becoming good educators, mastering content, 21st century education with using different technologies to become 21st century teachers and mentors.
ReplyDeleteIn a country that had spent a good amount on IT in education and provided teachers with the appropriate workshops to keep abreast of best usage of IT currently in use I am truly very grateful. I feel if cost can be kept balanced I appreciate the fact that a teacher has to know content, teaching learning pedagogy and the It literacy to be able to take a class. E text books BB learn and various It suites to create products are all things we have learned over three years.
ReplyDeleteReading your comments we all seem to be happy with all the training we get!
ReplyDeleteGreat article that reflects my own sentiments as a teacher defending against the saying "if you can't do, then teach" as this highlights the three skills that teachers have to master. With the help of this PGCHE I am confident to say that I am now aware of the theories, pedagogies and methods implementation education and in touch with what is everyone in higher education is doing. With the help from the college and this program my IT knowledge is being updated continuously
ReplyDelete