I am happy using Socrative in class it is a good tool for students engagement and students use I pads, smartphones and laptop to access it, I feel that Telegami is like Animoto good to try it.
I would like to use Socrates. After livening up a medical terminology class just by using discussion board I feel ready next semester to use one of these apps. I can see the students become more tuned into a lesson when there is something new to use on their lap tops and ipads.
I loved every single one of these! I tried Socrative and it is simple to create and fun to apply. Im also interested in the second one "Classdojo" that help teacher improve behavior in class.
Good to note that Socrates is top on list. Also this site is useful to share on what is available on android and/or ipad.
ReplyDeleteThank you for sharing.
I am happy using Socrative in class it is a good tool for students engagement and students use I pads, smartphones and laptop to access it, I feel that Telegami is like Animoto good to try it.
ReplyDeleteI would like to use Socrates. After livening up a medical terminology class just by using discussion board I feel ready next semester to use one of these apps. I can see the students become more tuned into a lesson when there is something new to use on their lap tops and ipads.
ReplyDeleteI loved every single one of these! I tried Socrative and it is simple to create and fun to apply. Im also interested in the second one "Classdojo" that help teacher improve behavior in class.
ReplyDelete